Serving size: 1 milkshake
What You'll Need For Milkshake
4 oz Starbucks® Cold Brew Concentrate
2 scoops coconut ice cream
2 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
Whipped cream, for topping
Toasted coconut, for garnish
What You'll Need For Cold Brew Concentrate
2 pitcher packs of Starbucks® Cold Brew (1 box contains 2 pitcher packs)
4 cups of cold, filtered water
How To Make
How to make cold brew concentrate:
1. Open foil pouch. Drop both packets in the pitcher.
2. Add 4 cups of cold, filtered water to the pitcher and cover.
3. Steep in the fridge for 24 hours then gently remove the packets.
4. Store concentrate in the fridge for up to 7 days.
How to make milkshake:
1. Combine cold brew concentrate, coconut ice cream, and semi-sweet chocolate chips in blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and toasted coconut.