Recipe and image sourced from Tastemade & Starbucks recipe book partnership.
How to Make a Cold Brew Chocolate Coconut Milkshake
HOW TO MAKE COLDE BREW CONCENTRATE
What You'll Need
2 pitcher packs of Starbucks® Cold Brew (1 box contains 2 pitcher packs)
4 cups of cold, filtered water
1. Open foil pouch. Drop both packets in the pitcher.
2. Add 4 cups of cold, filtered water to the pitcher and cover.
3. Steep in the fridge for 24 hours then gently remove the packets.
4. Store concentrate in the fridge for up to 7 days.
HOW TO MAKE MILKSHAKE
1. Combine cold brew concentrate, coconut ice cream, and semi-sweet chocolate chips in blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and toasted coconut.