Recipe and image sourced from Tastemade & Starbucks recipe book partnership.
How to Make a Shakerato
FOR SWEET CREAM SYRUP
What You'll Need
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
8 oz half & half (or whole milk)
How To Make
1. In a medium saucepan, add sweetened condensed milk and half & half (or whole milk). Over low heat, stir frequently for about 5-10 minutes.
2. Cool completely and keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
1. Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add chilled coffee and simple syrup.
2. Shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds until coffee becomes foamy. Strain into a glass. Top with coffee foam from shaker.
3. Add sweet cream syrup to taste.